Friday 22 July 2011

03

NO.6 â€" 03 | Random Curiosity
Yesterday at 8:03 pmrochichan. Reply | link. I really like this series. I REALLY do. It's just so awkward for me to see some small BL undertones. But other than that I am so into this. XD. Yesterday at 9:00 pmCorn ...

Usagi Drop â€" 03 | Random Curiosity
Ikoku Meiro no Croisée The Animation â€" 03 (51). Nikku: This anime is just so cute. I love the setting, the characters,... Mawaru Penguindrum â€" 02 (60). Ani_BEE: The tittle is you translate the first half of it, it's. ...

Star Crossed Anime Blog :: Blood-C - 03 :: July :: 2011
Blood-C - 03. Filed under: Currently Watching:/Blood-C. I don't know who are exactly the ones who put together the fight scenes of this series, but I once again have to praise them, because in that aspect this series is ...

Star Crossed Anime Blog :: No.6 - 03 :: July :: 2011
No.6 - 03. Filed under: Currently Watching:/No.6. So, the obvious question when you start watching No.6 is: who are these people? Even in the second episode, there is this strange brown-haired guy who looks nothing like ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

;